|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
About the company
My client is a leading government agency based in Canberra and they are currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer to join their development team to assist with project delivery. This role will be an initial 12 month contract with a view to being extended by another 12 months.
About the role
This role will involve developing web applications and web services across the full SDLC, providing impact analysis of stakeholder requirements, ensuring best practices and collaborating with stakeholders across the department.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC
- Entity Framework - EF Core, Web API including REST web services
- Development of single page applications using either Angular 7+ or React
- Database development using SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Integrating applications with 3rd party systems
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading government department on a long term project whilst receiving a competitive salary.
In order to apply for this please submit your application. You MUST be Australian based and have full working rights. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me prior to applications: email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.