|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
About our client
Our client, a national Commercial law firm are looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced lawyer to join their Sydney office at Senior Associate level. This firm have offices in multiple states and their modern Sydney office is very centrally located.
About the role
This role is working within a national commercial firm with a large global client base and, due to the increase in work this team have experienced as well as the large pipeline of work, they are looking to add an experienced M&A lawyer to the team.
In this role you will work closely with a highly regarded Partner on a range of Complex M&A matters. This Partner is known for his approachable and down to earth manner with his team, leading from the front whilst encouraging a level of autonomy throughout all his team.
- Advising and handling a range of matters including, but not exclusive to Mergers, Acquisitions, joint ventures, general commercial and corporate contracts
- Carrying out a high level of Due Diligence
- Working autonomously on matters as well as part of the team on others
- Building new and existing client relationships
Ideally you will possess:
- A genuine interest in this area of law
- Proven experience in handling Merger and Acquisition matters as well as general corporate matters
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- A natural problem solver
- A commercial mind to understand clients' matters and issues
How to apply
This role will best suit an experienced Corporate Lawyer who is looking to work in a fast paced and corporate environment. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Ben Smith on (02) 9641 5440 for a confidential discussion.