|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
About the Role:
My client, a CBD based global Commercial Real Estate organisation are looking for an Account Executive to focus on their key account relationships during this exciting growth phase. Your core responsibility will be business development and account management across a number of clients across multiple industries.
This is a global company with offices all over the world. Alongside exponential potential for growth (both professionally and personally), this role offers incredible benefits and the ability leverage and learn from some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry.
The successful candidate will be somebody who is bright, ambitious and is driven to succeed. We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit that are creative and able to think outside of the box.
- Develop sales strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFO’s, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow existing accounts.
- Organise and run pertinent events and network with key contacts across the industry
- Be involved in providing marketing and PR support that will enable the company to engage effectively with their target market
- Respond to inbound calls and conduct tours of premises where necessary
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as required by Management and HQ
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Pertinent Account Management / Business Development experience across Real Estate industry (digital and marketing industries will be also be looked upon favourably)
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills
- Conscientious nature, internal drive to provide great customer service and a strong desire to be successful
- Ability to think strategically and laterally
- Strong software skills with SalesForce, Office, Adobe etc.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, great benefits and remuneration information, please contact Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.