|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Exceptional opportunity for a driven, sales self-starter to join an outstanding global organisation with great culture during hyper-growth phase.
About the Role:
My client, a CBD based global Commercial Real Estate organisation are looking for an Account Executive to focus on their key account relationships during this exciting growth phase. Your core responsibility will be business development and account management across a number of clients across multiple industries.
This is a global company with offices all over the world. Alongside exponential potential for growth (both professionally and personally), this role offers incredible benefits and the ability leverage and learn from some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry.
The successful candidate will be somebody who is bright, ambitious and is driven to succeed. We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit that are creative and able to think outside of the box.
- 50% Lead generation and prospecting (i.e., cold calling/outreach, social media, networking, events, etc.)
- 25% Existing sales pipeline management
- 25% Inbound lead management
- Cultivating midsize and large business relationships
- Collaboration with central Enterprise sales team
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilize innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Be involved in providing marketing and PR support that will enable the company to engage effectively with their target market
- Respond to inbound calls and conduct tours of premises where necessary
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as required by Management and HQ
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
- Business development experience a plus
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills
- Conscientious nature, internal drive to provide great customer service and a strong desire to be successful
- Ability to think strategically and laterally
- Strong software skills with SalesForce, Office, Adobe etc.
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, great benefits and remuneration information, please contact Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.