|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Role:
My client, a CBD based Commercial Real Estate company are looking for an Account Manager to focus on their Enterprise Accounts (high profile Fortune 500 client) during this exciting growth period. This position will be based in Melbourne but will cover clients Australia wide and also across Europe. This is a leadership role, one that would suit somebody driven, keen to build a team and embed a highly successful culture.
This is a global company with offices all over the world. Alongside exponential potential for growth (both professionally and personally), this role offers incredible benefits and the ability leverage and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
- Manage 20-30 high profile, Fortune 500 clients
- Run pertinent events and network with key contacts across the industry to emphasise the company brand and value add to potential clients
- Be involved in providing marketing and PR support that will enable the company to engage effectively with their target market
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and implement commercial campaigns
- Work laterally with other parts of the organisation to ensure cross selling and marketing of the wider brand
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of direct sales experience and experience in negotiating complex deals with high profile clients
- Pertinent Account Management / Business Development experience across Real Estate industry (digital and marketing industries will be also be looked upon favourably)
- Excellent presentation, networking and communication skills
- Conscientious nature, internal drive to provide great customer service and a strong desire to be successful
- Ability to think strategically and laterally
- Strong software skills with SalesForce, Office, Adobe etc
For more information about this exceptional opportunity, great benefits and remuneration information, please contact Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.