|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the Company:
This large Government Agency based in Hurstville who works to provide services that benefit the community to support the growth of NSW regions and local areas.
About the Role:
You will be reporting to the Team Leader as an immediately available General Accountant. This role relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You should be confident leading and directing the work of other staff and you will be required to perform a wide range of tasks.
Duties to Include:
- Clearing of Bank Accounts
- General Ledger maintenance e.g. creating and updating
- Cost Centre and Profit Centre reconciliation
- Oversee statutory accounts process for specific agencies in the cluster
- Various ad hoc tasks
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting – especially with month end cycle
- Experience using SAP
Please send updated cv's through to email@example.com