|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
My client is reputable, exciting growing business based in the Eastern Suburbs who require a permanent full time experienced Financial Accountant / Accountant to join their lean yet well established team.
Working in a modern office space with a collaborative team this role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a diverse hands on role as well as management.
CA / CPA and a minimum 5 years experience required in general accounting - covering some transactional and month end reporting duties | previous or current experience of managing a small team | intermediate Excel skills | system savvy | excellent communicator and the ability to multi task is 100% essential for this role.
Overview of responsibilities:
- preparation & consolidation of quarter, year & stat accounts
- month end reporting
- BAS lodgement
- KPI reporting & analysis
- reviewing of revenue costs and cost reduction opportunities
- stakeholder engagement internally and externally
- payroll review
- overview work load of two direct reports
This role requires (aside from the above experience):
- strong attention to detail
- excellent work management / able to prioritize work load
- ability to work autonomously
- problem solving skills
- ability to think outside of the box
Permanent residency or AU/NZ citizenship is essential.
Please apply via the APPLY link or email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org