|Posted:||5 months ago|
Excellent business, very entrepreneurial – start up.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a business in its inception, the successful candidate will in the future be the main person in finance & go onto recruit a team.
The Commercial Accountant will be responsible for managing everything in finance, working very closely with the CEO.
- Looking after the transactional side of things, billing, AP, AR, the GL. Revenue recognition and Inventory accounting.
- Payroll, credit control, debt management
- Cash flow management
- Support month end and year end close processes
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
As the role develops you will be heavily involved in commercial decisions, working closely with the operational team.
Requirements of the successful candidate:-
- Strategic thinker, able to assess matters
- Able to provide timely, relevant, succinct advice
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Commerce, Business, Finance or similar undergraduate degree
- CA / CPA
- Experience in creating financial statements
- 3 to 4 years’ experience within commercial