|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company:
Award winning criminal defence law firm based in Sydney CBD. Market leading firm in all aspects of general, complex and international criminal law known for involvement in some of Australia’s most significant criminal cases.
Their Sydney lawyers are recognised as some if the best in their field.
About the Role:
Accounts Clerk role covering the practise managers annual leave with full handover either side of the vacation. ASAP start.
With the core activity being both accounts payable and payroll, your role be include but not be limited to;
- Management of the end to end Accounts Payable function to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Fortnightly payroll using Affinity
- Trust accounts months end controls and processing
- Reconciliation of trust accounts
- Month end reporting
- Trust funds
Given the “mixed bag” nature of this role, you must have previous exposure to accounts payable and payroll.
Experience in a legal company is highly desired. The same applies to the system they use,Affinity.
Candidates with a strong command in this will be in a strong position to proceed. You will take real pride in your work, always preforming to the best of your ability. You will have excellent Excel knowledge amongst other Accounting tools
- Legal or professional industry experience (essential)
- Trust accounting experience (essential)
- AP experience
- Payroll experience
- Affinity experience (essential)