|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Immediate Start
- $30p/hr plus super
About the Company:
The department delivers a diverse range of essential services and supports to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
About the Role:
My client is looking for a Finance Officer whose main focus is the general ledger accounting for their investment records (SAP and an in-house investment system). You will be working within the Financial Performance & Investments team and reporting through to the Principal Finance Officer.
- General ledger posting Investment assets reconciliation
- Daily account reconciliations
- Monthly journals
- Bank reconciliation and any other duties
- Liaise with external custodian and investment managers to ensure monthly accounting records are updated on timely basis.
- Experience in investment accounting (preferably a custodian)
- Degree in accounting
- Reconciliation experience
- Quick learner and team oriented
If this sounds like you, please send your updated cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org