|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 days ago|
Accounts Clerk, Temporary – permanent opportunity, Sydney CBD
I have an exciting temporary-permanent opportunity for an Accounts all-rounder to start immediately in a leading law firm based in Sydney CBD.
This national corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth currently with over 500 people in their Sydney office alone. They offer genuine work-life balance with 9-5 hours and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams.
The successful candidate will be joining a high preforming team who all have strong tenure within the company. You will take real pride in your work
This is an Accounts Clerk role with the core activity being both accounts payable and receivable. Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Checking and reimbursement of expense claims-insure expense claims comply with company policies
- Management of the end to end Accounts Payable function to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Prepare weekly payment schedule forecasting
- Trust accounts months end controls and processing
- Reconciliation of trust accounts
- Reconciling general ledger accounts & suppliers accounts
- Billing and invoicing (preferable with Aderant)
- Banking/petty cash
- Investment of trust funds
The ideal Candidate:
Given the nature of this “mixed bag” role you must have previous exposure to accounts payable and accounts receivable. Experience in a legal company is highly desirable but not mandatory. The same applies to the system they use, Aderant. Candidates with a strong command in this will be in a strong position to proceed. You will take real pride in your work, always preforming to the best of your ability. You will have excellent Excel knowledge amongst other Accounting tools
If you match the skills required I would love to hear from you.