|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
Accounts payable role starting immediately.
My Client is leading third party financial services company who deliver innovative, secure and reliable payment for solutions for Business ranging from SME’s to large corporations.
They pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology.
About the Role
Come and join the tight knit finance team as an Accounts Payable Officer on an initial period of nine months FTC.
This role will start ASAP. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Statement reconciliation
- Month end AP accruals
- Petty cash queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly banking
- Credit card reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Uploading suppliers any other adhoc duties as required by the Manager.
Previous experience is a must ideally form a medium to large scale company, ideally financial services.
The successful Candidate will be a fast learner, self-starter and able to hit the ground running. You must have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously and be able to immerse themselves in the great company culture.
You must have a strong command of the MS Excel package including the ability to do V-lookups and Pivot tables.
- Concur – highly desired, not essential
- A strong command of the MS package including Excel
What’s on offer
- Fun, friendly and supportive team dynamic and culture
- Great CBD location with breath taking views of Darling harbour
- Close to train stations, bus stops, cafes, restaurants and Gyms.