|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
- Hurstville Location
- PR $30
My client is a leading Government agency responsible for the development of NSW communities. They promote positive change by planning projects to increase tourism and protect our environment.
You will be a solid Accounts invoices processor (Accounts payable) looking to work for a large government cluster within their Finance Shared Services Team.
- Compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals
- Gathering purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc, and prepares payments
- Maintaining all payment or other transaction records
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- SAP Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Readsoft Software Experience (preferred but not essential)
- All round good processor
- Able to hit the ground running
- Able to work under pressure
- High school diploma or its equivalent 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area