|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the work in scope for the Accounts Payable Team as part of the wider Corporate Finance function
- Accounting Principles – formal certification / experience
- Solid understanding of the P2P process
- PeopleSoft or similar ERP System experience - required
- Concur Expense Management experience – required
- Windows Office Suite
- Strong numerical and analytical ability, well organised and a keen eye to detail
- Strong verbal and written skills; technology savy
- Go above and beyond to deliver a positive customer experience – coupled with excellent communication and follow up skills.
- Ability to spot problems/issues and demonstrate initiative to come up with reasonable solutions/alternatives and put them into action
- Resilient to change with the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Exceptional organisation skills, process driven and immaculate attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic and personable with a good sense of humour
About the Company:
My Client is an Australian television company (sports, news, movies, drama, TV shows).
About the Role:
This is a fast paced role that will involve juggling many tasks at once and appeal to somebody who is dynamic in their approach, with an eye for detail and wants to play a pivotal role in the day to day functions of our business. As a team player you will be able to apply your formal accounting experience to process invoices from receipt to payment in the most efficient and professional manner.
You will be proactive with loads of initiative always a step ahead and be able to build good relationships across the business as well as with external stakeholders.
- Daily invoice processing of supplier invoices
- Process payment vouchers
- Manage regular pay run
- Supplier master data maintenance in accordance with policy
- Manage IBMS recording payment information, follow up and resolve queries & maintain and own process documentation
- Manage daily mail and all Accounts Payable related mailboxes