|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Accounts Payable Officer
- $65K + Super
- Construction Industry - Inner West
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join an established market leader in the construction industry based Inner West, Sydney. The company offers a collaborative culture and people-based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide accurate and efficient invoice processing and payment services to multiple groups within the organisation
- Co-ordinating the subcontractor claims process
- Processing subcontractor payments to authorisation point
- Timely investigation and resolution of issues relating to invoices to both internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Action requests from the business regarding the payment of invoices, transfer of funds and settlements
- Processing of weekly payment runs
- Daily processing of bank transfers – both internal and to 3rd parties - through online banking platform
- Review of invoice data entry for correction before posting to GL
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 02 96412422 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Quoting “Accounts Payable Officer Inner West Sydney”.