|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Are you looking for career development customised to you? Joining a supportive and positive culture?
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join an established market leader in the construction industry based Western Suburbs, Sydney. The company offers a collaborative culture and people-based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide accurate and efficient invoice processing and payment services to multiple groups within the organisation
- Co-ordinating the subcontractor claims process
- Processing subcontractor payments to authorisation point
- Preparation and processing of payment runs Weekly and Monthly
- Preparation and processing of staff expenses
- Preparation and processing of credit card charges and reconciliation of statements
- Month end reporting including but not limited to aging report and payment forecasting
- Preparing bank reconciliations when required
- Maintaining of accurate creditors ledger at all times
- Maintaining bank balances to ensure relevant funds are available for creditor payments, wages and credit card usage
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 02 9641 2422 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Quoting “Accounts Payable Officer Western Suburbs, Sydney”.