|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Are you looking for career development customised to you? Joining a supportive and positive culture?
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join an established market leader in the construction industry based Lower North Shore, Sydney. The company offers a collaborative culture and people-based environment.
This role requires little experience and would suit someone looking for an entry level role into accounting. The only things we ask for is initiative and a positive and willing attitude to learn!
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide accurate and efficient invoice processing and payment services to multiple groups within the organisation
- Co-ordinating the subcontractor claims process
- Processing subcontractor payments to authorisation point
- Timely investigation and resolution of issues relating to invoices to both internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Action requests from the business regarding the payment of invoices, transfer of funds and settlements
- Processing of weekly payment runs
- Daily processing of bank transfers – both internal and to 3rd parties - through online banking platform
- Review of invoice data entry for correction before posting to GL
Requirements for the role will include:
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting “Accounts Payable Officer Lower North Shore Sydney”.