|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-known organisation within the energy sector in search for an Accounts Payable Officer. This position will sit within the central accounting function of the business with a specific focus on invoice transaction processing and payments and has come about due to internal movement within the business. The team culture is enviable and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to business partner with senior leadership within the organisation, as well as the management accounting team.
- Administer all aspects of Accounts Payable (end-to-end).
- Receipt of invoices, coding, creditor maintenance and payment cycles.
- Preparation of monthly allocation journals.
- Dealing with accounts related inquiries.
- Managing creditor relationships.
- Business partner with GM's and management accounting team.
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong client-focus and stakeholder management exposure.
- Clear understanding of accounting for accounts payable and transactional impacts on reporting.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work for a well-reputed brand in the energy sector.
- Fantastic and collaborative team culture.
- Opportunity to work on complex adhoc projects.
- An excellent training and development culture for your future career.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity then please apply through this advertisement.