|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A well-known global brand is experiencing fast growth and they are now looking for two Accounts Payable Officers to join their team on a contract basis to help with the increased workload
- Enter accounts payable invoices into SAP in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide accounts payable service.
- Meeting all month end deadlines.
- Ensure American Express payments and Employee Reimbursements processed weekly on Concur.
- Assisting the Authorities Database Manager in maintaining the Authorities Database.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Receivable yearly audits, both internal and external.
- Assist internal and external clients with queries.
- Other responsibilities to reflect the changing requirements and workload within the Financial Operations team.
- Over-riding Commission payments to be reconciled and paid monthly.
- Ensure invoices received from the business are coded and authorised appropriately.
- Enter invoices into SAP accurately and quickly.
- Ensure large vendor payments are made by due dates.
- Liase with suppliers who are chasing payment.
- Electronically file invoices immediately after each payment run.
- Enter accounts receivable vouchers into SAP accurately and quickly.
- Perform other duties required of the accounts payable department from time to time
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply now or contact Brooke @ Charterhouse for more info.