|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a genuine leader in Insurance law that boasts a highly impressive client base, both domestically and internationally.
They are looking for an experienced Account’s Payable Officer to join and support the in-house finance function.
The firm have a flexible approach with the option to work from home two days per week. This role is initially temporary but there is genuine & high likelihood of going permanent.
About the Role:
Accounts Payable Officer needed to support the Finance team to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner to reflect the expense framework of the Business. You will also be responsible for entering vendor invoices - both office expenses and disbursements charged to client matters, as well as managing the Firm's expense management system.
- Daily entry of all Accounts Payable invoices (office expenses and disbursement invoices chargeable to client matters).
- Entering of all VISA credit card receipts and managing reconciliation.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs, including the collation of invoices due and payable.
- Daily preparation and distribution of matter related cheques.
- Manage the Firm’s expense management system and reviewing the submission of expense reimbursements and corporate credit card reconciliations, ensuring these are entered timely, with correct coding, expense receipts attached, and GST classification correctly input.
- Assist with the implementation and reinforcement of Firm Expenses Policy.
- Preparation of monthly creditor statement and AP balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with AP related tasks, responding to vendor and internal queries as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar type role.
- Legal or Professional Services background essential.
- Aderant experience highly desired.
- Working knowledge of GS.
- High attention to detail and thorough data entry skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.