|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Role:
My Client is a leading Logistics provider with global operations.
They are currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable officer on an initial period of 6-9 months to cover a maternity leave.
With strong links to Operations and Corporate Finance this position is responsible for data collation of vessel information to ensure all revenue is captured for operations at Fisherman Island.
- Coordinate vessel information and input data into invoicing system within required timeframe to ensure client contracts are adhered to
- Ensure all revenue is captured/recorded on vessel analysis spreadsheet.
- Ensure month end deadlines are met
- Ensure all vendor invoices are authorised in accordance with company policy AAT invoice coding
- Liaise with AAT facility coordinator and Operations Planner
The ideal candidate:
- Secondary school certificate
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office suite
- Some accounting studies would be well regarded
- Exposure to Peoplesoft an advantage but not essential
- Good time management skills and a good attention to detail·
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective filing systems and procedures
- And to deal effectively with clients, employees, managers and customers Key Competencies/Skills Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience influencing at all levels.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job Reference - JN-174701