|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 + super|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
My client is a well known reputable brand - global, who is looking to hire an experienced Retail Accounts Receivable candidate to join their team based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Retail / Wholesale experience is essential due to the nature of my clients business | full function Accounts Receivable / Credit duties experience is essential.
You will be responsible for your own ledger however flexibility to assist across Accounts Payable is also needed.
In return you this role is being offered on a permanent full time basis | salary of up to $65k+super.
You will be rewarded for your hard work with the opportunity for an annual bonus as well as added extra benefits.
Modern offices | fun fast pace environment | great culture.
Overview of responsibilities:
- maintenance of receivables ledger (chasing bad debt)
- generating invoices on a daily basis (local and foreign currency)
- processing claims, rebates, promotions
- query handling / discrepancies
- reconciliation of accounts
- allocation of payments
- weekly / monthly reporting
- assisting with month end reporting (for AP)
- stakeholder engagement
- full function AR / Credit experience in retail / wholesale
- ERP system experience & intermediate excel skills (pivots & vlookups)
- processing of claims and rebates
- ability to work autonomously
- experience working in a fast pace environment and to tight deadline
- AU / NZ citizen or Permanent Resident
- excellent communication skills
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LINK on the advert.