|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
A leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a broad range of support.
- Set up and maintain invoicing schedule related to service agreement/funding/rents and their associated increments
- Raise invoices/credit notes in the accounting systems
- Reconcile the client accounts on a monthly basis.
- Manage all daily receipting and banking of cash/cheques
- proactive in follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Substantial experience in accounts receivable, preferably 2 - 3+ years
- Experience with NDIS extract upload would be an added benefit
- Comfortable working with multiple systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail