|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
We are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Officer to join an established market leader based in Eastern Suburbs, Sydney. The company offers a collaborative culture and people-based environment. In return you will ideally have experience in both billing and collections.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function, working alongside another Receivables officer, ensuring proper invoicing of all customers, collection of monies owed and responding billing queries.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ensure the accurate and efficient delivery of billing, collection of monies and processing of refunds
- Processing direct debits
- Daily debt collection activities
- Professional responses to billing queries
- Reconciliation of the debtor’s ledger
- Preparation and distribution of cashflow forecast, aged debtors report and, completion of month end board reports and reconciliations
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, including advising management on complex matters
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 02 9641 2422 or send your CV to email@example.com Quoting “Accounts Receivable Officer Eastern Suburbs”.