|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Are you looking for career development customised to you? Joining a supportive and positive culture?
We are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Officer to join an established market leader based near Parramatta. The company offers a collaborative culture and people-based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function, in a team of 3 AR Officers with the potential to move into a supervisor position in 12 months.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Experienced as a full function Accounts Receivable Officer
- Experience in debt collection from large businesses
- Raising and issuing Customer invoices
- Debtor management
- Filing of invoices
- Receipt posting against Customer accounts
- Bank account reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable email box management
- Issuing Credit Notes
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, including advising management on complex matters
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to email@example.com Quoting “Accounts Receivable Officer Parramatta”.