|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 + super|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
A permanent full time opportunity has come available with my National client based in Sydney South West.
On-site parking is provided.
They require an experienced Accounts Receivable officer to join their lean but efficient team - excellent communication skills are essential.
You will have responsibility over your own ledger and full autonomy - this role is an end to end AR/Credit position and minimum 12 months experience needed.
- managing your own ledger end to end
- ensuring all debtors are kept up to date
- chasing outstanding money owed via telephone & email
- daily banking, allocation of payments and reconciliation of accounts
- weekly reporting and month end reporting
- dealing with disputes & escalations
- other adhoc accounting related duties
Due to this role being permanent, only Permanent Residents and AU/NZ citizens will be considered.
Salary banding up to $65,000 + super depending on experience.
Please send through your application via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org