|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75,000 inclusive of super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
My client is a leader in their industry, CBD based global business.
Looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable officer to join their team - minimum 5 years experience required.
You will be responsible for the full end to end process in receivables / credit.
This role is offered as permanent full time and paying up to $75,000 inc super for the right skill set.
Main responsibilities (not limited to):
- prepare and review AR aging report for your ledger
- generating invoices on a daily basis
- chase overdue debt (via phone and email) - ledger of approx $20m
- resolve account & invoice related queries
- allocation of money
- reconciliation of accounts
- month end reporting
SAP experience would be beneficial but not essential, good intermediate Excel skills are essential.
Please note this role is permanent so only applicable to Permanent Residents or Citizens.
Please apply via APPLY link or email me your updated resume - email@example.com