|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
We are recruiting an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join an established market leader based in Sydney CBD. The company offers a collaborative culture and people-based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function, managing a team of 5 + AR Officers.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Manage AR team to ensure; Queries are resolved and communicated timely; All cash applications are accurately recorded into the system within agreed turnaround times; All bank accounts are reconciled, and reconciling items are solved timely; AR ageing, bad debt and write-offs are correctly monitored and managed; Collections, DDO and outstanding invoices are monitored; Identification of accounts for collection, reconciliation and application of payments
- Monthly reporting
- Produce AR aging reports
- Calculate and process AR reserve amount upon Local Finance approval
- Resolve client’s invoice related queries supported by local finance
- Review client credit requests and monitoring credit worthiness and exposure
- Collection management, including reviewing credit memos or revised invoices
- Assist in month-end close & reporting process
- Drive process improvements and efficiency into the AR function, ensuring common processes are applied to all agencies and leading practices are adopted through staff training and system enhancements
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to email@example.com Quoting “Accounts Receivable Supervisor Sydney CBD”.