|Posted:||10 months ago|
My Client is leading third party financial services company who deliver innovative, secure and reliable payment for solutions for Business ranging from SME’s to large corporations.
They pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology.
- 50 % of this role will be Accounts Payable
- Rental Invoice processing
- Lease document review and preparation
- Be across the end to end lease renewal process
- Liaise with site owners, as required
- Update leasing data / spreadsheets
- Complete and review Letters of Offer and Disclosure Statements
- Working closely with the Property Manager managing the BAU of a sizeable ATM Network
- Complete authorisation memos for contract executions
- Ad-hoc docushare/contractual tasks
- Maintain/Update tracking spreadsheet for customer proposals
- Maintain/Update tracking spreadsheet for the ATM Issuer exits
The ideal candidate:
Previous experience is a must ideally form a medium to large scale company, ideally financial services.
The successful Candidate will be a fast learner, self-starter and able to hit the ground running. You must have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously and be able to immerse themselves in the great company culture.
You must have a strong command of the MS Excel package including the ability to do V-lookups and Pivot tables.
What’s on offer
- Fun, friendly and supportive team dynamic and culture
- Great CBD location with breath taking views of Darling harbour
- Close to train stations, bus stops, cafes, restaurants and Gyms.