|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About my client
My client has over 30 years' experience in the Australian market, an extensive network of regional offices and is a leader within Financial Services group.
About the role
The purpose of this position is to co-ordinate the flow of information between Sales, Acquisitions and Suppliers
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Request quotes, checking requirements and ensuring best possible price and follow up to completion
- Place orders ensuring the highest level of attention to detail is applied at all times
- Follow up at each possible point liaising with internally and eternal contacts to ensure all deadlines are met
- Complete ad-hoc administration and reporting as requested
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Automotive experience within a Dealership or an Automotive Finance/Fleet Management Company preferred
- Good Negotiation skills
- Experience in a busy, administrative position with a customer service focus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
In return, you can expect:
- A supportive, family-oriented team culture;
- A reputable Global organisation to put on your resume;
- Training and mentorship;
- Ability to work an autonomous role and build long-term relationships
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com