|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Are you looking for your next gig in the Actuarial space? If you are, this Actuarial Analyst/Senior Analyst position could be for you…
Our client, a reputable company based in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for an Actuarial Analyst/Senior Analyst to join their growing life Actuarial team.
In this role, you will be working closely with the manager and providing support to the Actuarial team, at the same time, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. This role also involves assisting the team with reporting, valuation etc.
Set in a friendly environment, this company is looking for an individual whom is currently pursuing their actuarial qualifications
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work closely with the line manager
- Providing support to the Actuarial team
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with developing business strategies
Requirements for the role will include:
- Preferably completed Part I and II
- Min 1-5 years of experience in the Life Insurance industry
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Good technical skills
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Michelle Tan with your CV to email@example.com
Quoting “Actuarial Analyst/Senior Actuarial Analyst – Life Insurance”.