|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Actuarial Analysts and Senior Analysts!! Are you looking for your new adventure in the Actuarial space? If you are, I’ve a couple of positions that might be suitable for you!!
Our clients, whom are reputable companies based in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for a number of Actuarial Analyst and Senior Analyst to join their Actuarial team.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Senior Actuary and providing support to the Actuarial team. This role also involves some Valuation, Reporting, Project Management and Risk Management
Set in a friendly environment, these clients are looking for an individual whom is currently pursuing their actuarial qualifications.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work closely with Senior Actuary
- Providing support to the Actuarial team
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Requirements for the role will include:
- Currently pursuing actuarial qualifications
- Min 1-3 years of experience in the Life Insurance industry
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Good technical skills
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Michelle Tan with your CV to email@example.com quoting “Actuarial Analyst/Senior Actuarial Analyst (Life Insurance)- Sydney CBD”