|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
Are you an experienced administrator who has recently supported a government department and looking for a new contract role? This is a short term contract of 6 weeks and you will be working within a varied role.
The right candidate will be working team environment but also assisting a Manager to assist in the delivery of quality administrative support to the Executive / Branch / Project or Program/ Administrative Support Team. The role is very busy, often having critical deadlines. You will have good internal and external stakeholder engagement is central to business success. The position holder must be able to work cooperatively and independently with minimal supervision.
• Deliver a wide range of administrative support functions including, records management, accounts and routine purchasing, routine correspondence and meeting minutes, document compilation and distribution
• Preparation for meetings and conferences and data entry
• Assist with telephone enquiries and diary management
• Handling inquiries and redirecting to the relevant business unit or Officer
• Follow records management guidelines policy and procedures
• Produce routine business activity reports
• Draft and prepare routine correspondence and template documents accurately
• Previous experience in a varied admin role
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Spreadsheets and database experience
• Previous experience in NSW government will be highly desired