|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client, a NSW Government Health organisation is looking for an Events Assistant to join their team on a three month contract (with possible extension) based in Everleigh. Our client is looking for someone who has a commercial events background who can hit the ground running in this role. You will need to be proactive, switched on and have worked to high volume and fast pace.
Primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of the role is support the successful conduct of the Conference team and their upcoming event. This will include (but is not limited to) handling enquiries and registrations; liaising with key external stakeholders and booking travel; and providing high level administrative and project support to the conference team. Additionally, this role will provide similar support services to other projects and activities, as directed by the Manager, Relationships and Change.
Key accountabilities/ tasks:
- Manage travel bookings for the conference through the preferred travel provider (including but not limited to allocating itineraries)
- Assist with the management of the conference registration, abstract and mobile app website
- Assist with the conference abstract management process
- Assist with the coordination of conference exhibition stands
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders about the conference
- Prepare a range of documentation including briefs, correspondence and reports
- Prepare and support the management of contracts using the contract management process.
- Assist with meeting preparation and coordination
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please select ‘’Apply Now’’ or contact Jessica Vrtaric on 9641 2447 or email@example.com