|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Full time
- Temporary until March 2019
About this role
I am looking for a strong Administrator for a temporary position based in Alexandria paying $28.47 p.h inclusive of Super. This is a temporary position until the end of March 2019 with the potential of being extended, I am looking for candidates who can start straight away and commit to working 38 hours a week.
Duties to include:
- Maintain spreadsheets & system updates
- Entering data into the system
- Accepting and responding to work orders
- Identifying and correcting all errors
- Support the team with other work-related activities
- Proven record of being an integral member of a dynamic metering team;
- Proven capability in developing and managing internal and external relationships;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external; stakeholders, both verbally and in writing; and
- Ability to identify opportunities and participate in to improve business systems improvements and services to stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any candidates who come from and Administrative background & have excellent customer service skills.
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are encouraged to apply! (Job Reference: JN-160803)