|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About our client
My client is a boutique-chartered accounting firm, located in the Sydney CBD.
They have a great opportunity for a motivated administration assistant to join our Tax and Business Services team.
This is a pivotal role working autonomously and you will be responsible for supporting the admin team’s performance, cultivating a culture where people work hard and support each other.
You will be required to:
- Diary management: monitoring and confirming meeting rooms bookings
- Setup new clients on our database and ASIC related attendances
- Process incoming/outgoing mail (sorting, scanning, saving and filing)
- Provide administrative support to all other staff
- Keeping the office organized and tidy at all times
- Prepare office correspondences
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Must have knowledge of ASIC and ATO procedures
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office knowledge with Intermediate level
- Have drive and enthusiasm with a team player attitude
- The ability to liaise with clients in a highly professional manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment will be highly regarded
Unfortunately, no Working Holiday Visas will be considered for this role as it is a Permanent position.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com