|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Pay rate - $261 - $307 + super
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD
About the Company
A government department is looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their busy team.
About the Role
In this role you will be required to:
- Managing and keeping records of correspondence, meetings and events to support the team.
- Monitor the amount queries and distribute to the relevant team members.
- Collect and compile information for; and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements.
- Promote positive working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with the administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and meets confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Provide other support to members of the Dispute & Litigation team as required, to ensure business requirements and objectives are met.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you ideally would have:
- Experience working in a government sector.
- Understanding how to operate Office365 applications- OneNote, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Previous experience with meeting minutes and agendas.
- Confident with handling busy schedules and calendars.
- Has a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Highly structured and organised.
- Collaborative working environment
- A combination of working in the office and from home.