|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures.
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Delivering quality administrative services and negotiating workable timeframes, given competing client demands and priorities, the need to address unforeseen issues, the high volume of work and the need to work independently.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in Government highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- High attention to detail Immaculate presentation and communication
- Ability to navigate CRM Systems