|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-known educational establishment, for a competent administrator to support this growing faculty.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration support to the wider team on a variety of task including some HR, onboarding and general document preparation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to a large faculty
- Proactively supporting the team with administration, document preparation, formatting as well as dealing with queries and requests in a timely manner
- Overseeing the document management system ensuring that records are filed and maintained appropriately
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Any other duties as directed, by the manager
This role is right for you if you have;
- Demonstrated experience in a busy office environment supporting multiple people with administration
- Experience within a complex, multifaceted organisation, specially experience within education is highly advantageous
- Highly proficient skills within the MS Office suite & the Adobe creative suite
- An interest in HR and recruitment
- Superior attention to detail and strong communication skills
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards work and a ‘can-do’ approach. Someone who is deadline driven and excels when working in a busy environment.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent rate of pay and the chance to work in an innovative and collaborative learning environment. Interviews will look for be conducted immediately. Please Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.