|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Work for a leading NSW Government Department
- Initial 6-month contract with possibility of extension
- Two locations - Wyong and Ourimbah - must be available to work across both locations!
About the role
I am seeking an experienced Administrator with exceptional Customer Service skills and the ability to manage a busy and varied workload. As the Administrator, you will be working in a team environment within a NSW Government Department to provide support with a range of administrative functions
Experience in a similar role within Universities or Private Colleges would be highly advantageous. Due to the role working across two locations in Wyong and Ourimbah, having your own transport will be required.
Day to day duties:
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Processing student payments
- Document control
- Preparation of exam papers
- Prepare course information for students.
- General administration to support the team
- Prior experience in customer focused Administration role - Ideally in the NSW Government sector
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with competing deadlines.
- Clear and precise communication skills, both verbal and written
- Police and Working with Children check clearance required
How to apply
If you feel you fit the above criteria and have worked in similar role most recently please select ‘’Apply Now’’ or please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org