|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
A recent IT graduate with Android experience is required to work for a leading technology company based in Sydney CBD. In this role you will play a pivotal part in configuring various Android devices across the state working with key stakeholders. You will display excellent communication skills, have a passion for technology and enjoy working in a role that also requires travel around the state.
- Graduate level IT professional
- Ideally has had some experience being onsite with a Customer
- Exposure to Android devices is a plus – their own personal phone or tablet – configuration of Android tablets is the main purpose of this roll
- Solid communication skills and professionalism as they will be representing RM onsite
- Travel is expected all around the State (NSW)
- All expenses will be covered by RM and agreed with the candidate in advance.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn and develop.
- Passion for Technology and opportunity to grow and develop your career
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.