|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000-$90,000 + Super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Permanent Role with excellent culture
- .Net Software application experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills training clients on software
The Product Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to customers and internal development teams.
- Function as primary customer contact for all incoming calls and assigned customer cases by providing telephone, web, and email based technical support for clients financial products.
- Ensure the highest level of communication with the customer to meet Service level Agreement (SLA) by providing regular updates with respect to progress of each incident, and quickly providing high quality, creative, and timely solutions in a professional manner while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- 2-3 years of customer contact center or service experience that supports implementation, and troubleshooting of software applications and related technology infrastructure or equivalent.
- Experience with operating systems, desktop domains (active directory) and Windows security.
- Experience in documenting customer issues with ability to tailor the explanation of technical concepts to the audience.
- Experience customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline or related field.
- Familiarity with use of troubleshooting software applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with databases (SQL preferred).
- Ability to author technical articles to document found solution.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing financial services organisation that is going through an exciting phase. You will be working within a stable team (which offers a lot of support) on exciting projects whilst receiving a competitive salary ($70,000-$90,000 + Super).
In order to apply for this please submit your application. You MUST be Australian based and have full working rights. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me prior to applications: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.