|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$300 - $400 per day including Super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for an Application Support Consultant. This is a 7-month contract position starting as soon as possible. They are looking for someone with strong experience supporting Drupal applications.
Maintain existing applications and knowledge in Drupal is a must. Knowledge in the following modules is required
1. PDB Module - Decoupled Blocks (contributed module)
2. Configuration Split (contributed)
3. Filter (core)
4. Workflows (core)
5. Paragraphs (contributed)
6. Easy breadcrumb (contributed)
7. Metatag (contributed)
8. Pathauto (contributed)
9. Varnish purger (contributed)
10. Redis (contributed)
11. Redirect (contributed)
12. Ckeditor (core)
Knowledge in React/React Native will be an added bonus
- Resolve L3 incidents and service requests.
- Guide the L2 team when necessary.
- Develop, test and implement change requests
- Communicate effectively on technical and functional aspects with client
- Perform requirements analysis to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits
- On call support & monitoring activities