|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $58 p/h + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $58 p/h + super (7hrs a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for several Architects with Education Design experience to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will be part of a multi-billion Dollar program upgrading and developing schools throughout NSW.
About the role:
- Lead and implement design reviews at the various stages of design development for capital projects.
- Provide input and make recommendations for improvement to ensure that built facilities are designed and constructed to enhance learning and teaching
- Manage and undertake research and make recommendations that support the delivery of design excellence, value for money, sustainability, adaptability and flexibility.
- Research areas include building materials and products, construction methods, design innovations, landscape and outdoor environments for learning.
- Foster strong and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders, external agencies, the design fraternity and educationists, and actively contribute to shared knowledge and expertise.
- Represent the Agency on working groups to provide expert advice to facilitate the development of design specifications for new forms of educational facilities such as multi-storey schools, schools in commercial precincts etc.
- Source and manage the engagement of external consultants, including preparation of briefs, ensuring timeliness of advice and review of quality. The position directs and manages service levels and outputs to ensure that they progress on time and within budget, while meeting the expectation of stakeholders.
- Engage a wide range of stakeholders including principals, builders, furniture suppliers and engineers
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Design, Construction or another relevant area
- Current driving licence and able to travel on occasion
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 02 9641 2448.