|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 days ago|
About my client
My client is an Australian grown international retailer based in the heart of the CBD who is looking to hire an ambitious and experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team.
About the Role:
A permanent full time opportunity has opened with one of our fantastic clients based in the heart of the CBD.
- Retail industry experience is essential due to the nature of my client’s business.
- Assisting with month end duties – prepayments, accruals, journals etc.
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Processing business expenses
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Reconciliation of General Ledger
- Assisting with financial reporting
- Assisting with Cash flow management
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and passion for professional development
- Intermediate to advanced MS suite skills
- Experienced with complex reconciliations
- 1-2 years experience in an assistant accountant role in the retail industry
- In the process of earning CA/CPA
What’s on Offer:
- Close mentorship and room for growth
- Newly renovated modern office with beautiful views
- Fantastic central location, close to public transport, cafes and gyms
- $65,000 + Super
- Attractive company benefits
How to apply
to be considered for this role please click ''apply for this job'' or email Rhiannon Pascoe: firstname.lastname@example.org