|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client is an Australian brand who has grown year on year, they are No.1 in the market and operate globally.
With further growth plans this is an exciting time to join the team!
Seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant - part qualified CPA/CA to join their team.
This role will give the right person the opportunity to work closely with senior finance, take ownership of certain duties and grow their own skills.
• banks reconciliation inc FX
• generating daily sales report
• monthly GST/VAT reconciliation
• maintenance of Fixed Asset register
• intercompany transactions / reconciliations
• general ledger reconciliation
• Assist with moth-end and year-end process
• Assist in budgeting and re-forecasting process
• currently studying CPA/CA - & a degree in accounting
• relevant experience working as an Assistant Accountant
• excellent communications skills
• experience in inter-company accounts and foreign currencies ideal but not essential
• ERP system experience and good Excel skills
Please note, only Permanent Resident and AU/NZ Citizens are eligible to apply.
Please send your application to email@example.com or apply via the link.