|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$60,000 + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
My client is reputable, exciting growing business based in the Eastern Suburbs who require a permanent full time Junior Assistant Accountant (min 2 years) to join their lean yet well established team.
Working in a modern office space with a collaborative team this role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a diverse hands on role.
This role would be ideal for an Accounting Graduate who has started or is looking to start their CA/CPA.
Only AU/NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered.
Overview of responsibilities:
- high volume bank account reconciliations for 6 entities
- inter company reconciliations
- general ledger reconciliations
- assisting in month end duties
- inter company transactions
- MYOB or similar system experience
- intermediate excel skills
This role requires:
Attention to detail | excellent work management / able to prioritize work load | process driven | problem solving skills | ability to think outside of the box.
The role is offering up to $60,000 + super | flexible working | modern working environment.
Please apply via the link or email email@example.com