|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in similar type role, ideally 2-3 years
- Must have tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Finance and studying towards CA or CPA
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Previous budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
About the Company:
My Client is a digital media company that works with both large corporations and SME’s alike to develop technology-based marketing solutions that deliver business requirements. Their inimitable platform facilitates marketing programmes through digital signage and Apps.
The core activity of this role is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data recorded for Australia.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to;
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the management of month end processing including preparing various month end journals and accruals, managing month end physical sales and reconciliations and reporting and balance reconciliations
- Daily cash reporting, management and forecasting of cash flow, schedule supplier and service provider payments.
- End –end Accounts payable including coding, matching, batching of invoice and allocation and credit card expenses
- End – end Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile and lodge BAS
- Approve joint venture and payable month end journals and quarterly reporting
- Review and approve credit recharges
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory accounts and Tax returns