|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
This role plays a key part in one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects at present. In your new role you will be responsible for distributing communications to the board, monitoring implementation of action items, statutory filings and lodgements and providing support to the Director Commercial and Legal on all company secretarial matters.
- Convening and co-ordinating both company, Subsidiary Board and Committee meetings, liaising with Director Legal and Company Secretary, Chair and Chief Executive Officer to determine clear agendas and timetables
- Implementation of best practice corporate governance standards;
- Design and implementation of governance related projects;
- Managing communications, including the production and dispatch of management reports and Board papers.
- Attending meetings and preparation of minutes and action lists
- Monitoring the implementation of action items arising from Board meetings.
- Managing statutory filings and lodgements in timely manner, including ASIC Company Statements.
- Maintaining the statutory registers and other governance-related operational registers.
- Issuing share certificates.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Qualification as a lawyer, chartered secretary, or other relevant degree.
- At least 10 years’ professional experience in a similar role within engineering/infrastructure (highly desirable)
- Understanding of corporate governance principles, Corporations Act and other relevant legislation, risk management, compliance and corporate processes typically gained through experience in a Secretariat role or professional adviser.
- Outstanding management, communication and secretariat skills
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply