|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- 6-month contract
- CBD Location
- Attractive Salary
My client manages the State's significant property portfolio and its places, which results in better visitor experiences and services for the people of NSW.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant this role will see you assist in the delivery of financial services. This is a pivotal role in ensuring that they provide customers with advice that is not only accurate and efficient but also ensure that it is ethical and in line with current accounting standards and policies.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Financial Statements to ensure statutory requirements are achieved to the satisfaction of the Audit Office and management of Audit and Risk committee requirements.
- Assist in the development of expert advice on financial/accounting policies, processes, practices, chart of accounts, fixed assets and financial compliance issues to ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
- Perform key elements of management of financial control of statutory entities, including Blackline (Balance sheet) reconciliations, Prime reconciliation and Journals for non-cash transactions.
- Assist in the provision of accounting transactions for the management of the commercial Lease accounting for Whole of government.
- Prepare month-end control sheet, reconciliations and trial balances to ensure financial performance data is accurate.
- Tertiary accounting qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Strong excel skills
- Studying CPA/ CA
- Experience in the Property sector
Please send all updated cv’s through to email@example.com